When health and pharmaceutical companies run into trouble, it’s comforting to know there is a team of experienced crisis communicators on hand to help.
We have an enviable track record of delivering clients unscathed from a PR crisis.
The crisis team at Only Health has helped pharmaceutical, health and wellbeing clients out of every communications crisis imaginable including:
- Food poisoning outbreaks
- Redundancy situations
- Media investigations
- Patient class actions
- Staff misconduct
- Product recalls
- Fatal accidents
- Strikes and industrial action
- Corporate and funding crises
- Government and professional body investigations
- Allegations of nursing, clinical and surgical neglect
You will not find a more experienced healthcare crisis management team than the experts at Only.
We have a sizable menu of healthcare crisis management services including:
- Corporate Counsel: Got an issue? As outsiders, you will find we bring perspective and provide wise advice
- Crisis Communications: We handle all aspects of healthcare PR, communicating with the media, employees, investors, suppliers, governing bodies and the Government
- Crisis Management: First we listen, then we plan, then we swing into action, managing every aspect of the PR crisis to ensure minimal damage
- Crisis Planning: You hope it will never happen, but world class health and pharmaceutical brands always have an up-to-date crisis plan in place. Just in case
- Crisis Support: We provide a lot more than healthcare PR services. Our wider team includes media lawyers, forensic accountants, HR experts and experienced psychologists
- Crisis Training: We train employees in crisis planning, risk assessment, crisis communications and crisis simulations
- Employee Communications: We advise you on when to talk and when to stay silent. We can help you with what to say to your workers and how to say it
- External Communications: It may be important to get patients, clients, investors and public figures onside. We ensure you deliver word-perfect messages to all external audiences to rally support when it matters most
- Issues Management: We can help you deal with issues before they develop into a crisis, averting disaster
- Media Monitoring: We can find out what's being said about you in traditional media or the internet, and alert you. Our people are on hand to react before criticism or negative comment turns into a crisis
- Media Relations: We employ lots of former journalists. It’s why so many blue chip companies turn to Only for media relations and media management when times get tough
- Media Training: In a crisis, it’s essential to get your message across loud and clear. We can prepare you to broadcast your messages effectively
- Web Management: What’s uploaded onto the internet stays there. If claims about your brand are not true, we’ll get it removed completely or made less visible
- Social Media: We are experts when it comes to dampening the flames and putting out social media fires
Our healthcare PR and crisis support hotline is manned 24/7. If you need advice, call us on 0800 612 9890.