Crisis Management For Health & Pharma Brands
When health and pharmaceutical companies run into trouble, it’s comforting to know there is a team of experienced crisis communicators on hand to help.
We have an enviable track record of delivering brands unscathed from a PR crisis.
The crisis team at Only Health has helped pharmaceutical, health and wellbeing clients manage every communications crisis imaginable including:
- Allegations of nursing, clinical and surgical neglect
- Government and professional body investigations
- Corporate and funding crisis situations
- Strikes and industrial action
- Food poisoning outbreaks
- Blackmail and extortion
- Redundancy situations
- Media investigations
- Patient class actions
- Staff misconduct
- Product recalls
- Fatal accidents
You will find there is not a more experienced crisis management team in the county than the crisis PR team at Only.
We have a sizable menu of crisis management services including:
- Corporate Counsel: Got an issue? Need to talk it through? As outsiders, you will find we bring perspective and provide wise advice
- Crisis Communications: We handle all aspects of crisis PR, communicating with the media, employees, investors, suppliers, governing bodies and the Government
- Crisis Management: First we listen, then we plan, then we swing into action, managing every aspect of the PR crisis to ensure minimal damage to your brand
- Crisis Planning: You hope it will never happen, but world class health and pharmaceutical brands always have an up-to-date crisis plan in place. Our crisis planning team can help your brand get up to speed today
- Crisis Support: We provide a lot more than crisis PR services. Our wider team includes media lawyers, forensic accountants, HR experts and experienced psychologists
- Crisis Training: We provide training in crisis planning, risk assessment, crisis communications and crisis simulations
- Employee Communications: If you are facing a crisis, it may be important to communicate with your people. We can advise you on when to talk and when to stay silent. We can help you with what to say and how to say it
- External Communications: In a crisis it may be important to get patients, clients, investors and public figures onside. We can ensure you deliver word-perfect messages to all external audiences to rally support when it matters most
- Issues Management: We all have issues from time to time. We can help you manage them so that issues don’t develop into a crisis
- Media Monitoring: If you are being talked about in the traditional media or the internet, we can alert you. We operate the world’s most sophisticated media monitoring platform and our people are on hand to react before criticism or negative comment turns into a crisis
- Media Relations: We employ lots of former journalists. It’s why so many blue chip companies turn to Only for media relations and media management in a crisis
- Media Training: In a crisis, it’s essential to get your message across loud and clear. We can prepare you to broadcast your messages effectively
- Web Management: What’s uploaded onto the internet stays on the internet. If what’s been said about your brand is not true – we’ll get it removed completely or made less visible
- Social Media: In a crisis, social media platforms can be difficult to manage. We are experts when it comes to dampening the flames and putting out social media fires
Our crisis support hotline is manned 24/7. If you need advice, call us on 0800 612 9890.